Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only

Debt Management / HUD Foreclosure Counseling Search

Use this search to find a registered debt management company or to be sure the company you are considering doing business with is registered with the State of Oregon.

Search includes registered debt management and HUD-approved counselors. HUD-approved counselors are not required to have a debt management registration (and won't have a registration number); however, they are approved to help with foreclosure counseling.

Search for business or individual registrations:

Do you know of a company that is advertising their business but you didn't find them in the search? Click here to report them.